JessicaRobyn

Reading Robyn

The Sign of Four

The Sign of Four -  Arthur Conan Doyle Out of the four Sherlock Holmes novel, I probably enjoyed this one the least. It was the second one I read and for all that I tried I just couldn't understand it. I wanted to get into the story, but something was preventing me from becoming truly engrossed like I've been with the other three novels. Because of this I really do want to re-read this and see if taking another go after now having more experience with Doyle's writing style will change anything.