JessicaRobyn

Reading Robyn

Goodnight Tweetheart

Goodnight Tweetheart - Teresa Medeiros It has its highs and it has its lows, but either way this is a pretty good fluffy romance.I'll start by heartily applauding the author for managing the twitter 140 format. She did it better then I thought possible and as the conversations went on the more interesting her wit became. Although it did feel, especially at the start, that the twitter format was just an excuse to write chat-room dialog after that nick-pick part of my brain checked out I really didn't mind. I'll be interested to see if in the coming years any other authors try to take on current social media formats for story telling. As for the story itself, it was good if not a little forgettable. Very boy meets girl basics. However, I ended up enjoying Mark and Abby's twitter romantics to such a degree that I did find myself a little attached to them by the end of the book. There is a lull, conversations that make you wonder if this is actually going anywhere, TV/movie references that start to weigh down the story, and witty repertoire that left me wanting something other then witty repertoire BUT it was still good. Not amazing but a fun, sappy, fluffy, poppy read that didn't take a lot of brain power and left me awing and cooing.With that in mind though, my recommendation is that you skip on the book and go watch "You've Got Mail". If takes about the same amount of time out of your day and you get to laugh at dial-up. Your welcome.