JessicaRobyn

Reading Robyn

Island of the Blue Dolphins

Island of the Blue Dolphins - Scott O'Dell Island of the Blue Dolphin is undeniably a interesting story, unfortunately I had to read for school which hurt my reading experience to an extreme. I may have enjoyed the novel more if I didn't have my specific classroom experience. When you have to apply critical thinking in an attempt to get the one correct answer it's not always fun. Add that with the experience of having to read aloud in class, which resulted in one of my first panic attacks, and a group project diorama. Seriously, a DIORAMA for ENGLISH. I was spent by this book, but it wasn't the books fault, it was just bad timing.