JessicaRobyn

Reading Robyn

Zombies vs. Unicorns

Zombies Vs. Unicorns - Garth Nix, Libba Bray, Maureen Johnson, Diana Peterfreund, Justine Larbalestier, Margo Lanagan, Alaya Dawn Johnson, Kathleen Duey, Carrie Ryan, Cassandra Clare, Holly Black, Scott Westerfeld I started this anthology last summer and unfortunately I'm marking this as a DNF. I had no problem with the content, it just didn't grab me in the way I had hoped it would. In the battle of Zombies verses Unicorns I hold no alliances and perhaps because of that I found it difficult to get interested in the individual stories. Overall the stories themselves were well written, but I just wasn't into it.