JessicaRobyn

Reading Robyn

The Invention of Hugo Cabret

The Invention of Hugo Cabret - I first got my hand on this book through my aunt. At the time she was a buyer for the book section of a grocery store and got this book as an ARC for consideration. I don't know if she gave it to me because she thought it was great and that I should read it or if she had put it in the discard pile, but I ended up loving it dearly either way. When I read this I was in that stage where I didn't want to touch anything over 200 pages and from the outside this looks like a pretty thick book. But then it sucked me in and got my reluctant butt engaged in the story. My only regret is that it was an ARC, which meant it was uncorrected and still a little rough around the edges. I would love to re-read this and see what the final product really looked like.