JessicaRobyn

Reading Robyn

I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You (Gallagher Girls)

I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You - Ally Carter I did not like this book as much as I thought I would. I love the concept! An all-girls academy for teen spies in training sounds awesome in theory, but despite the originality this didn't have the flare I was expecting from such a cool idea.It wasn't something different. I'd Tell You I Love You quickly fell into a familiar YA structure and was a lot fluffier then I would have wished for. We're dealing with spies here and because of that I expected a little more action, or suspense, or something I could relate back to the spy genre. I needed more then school girls and a cute boy. However, as this series has progressed I've heard a lot of praise from fans. Couple that with the fact that I love Ally Carter's [b:Heist Society|6574102|Heist Society (Heist Society, #1)|Ally Carter|http://d.gr-assets.com/books/1359254479s/6574102.jpg|6767235] series and you can bet that I will be giving this series a reluctant second chance. Expect a re-read of this first book at some point in the near future.