JessicaRobyn

Reading Robyn

Dengeki Daisy, Volume 5

Dengeki Daisy, Vol. 05  - Kyousuke Motomi I'm really noticing how excellent the art is at conveying movement. A lot of the time romance mangas don't get the same range of body motion in the art, because reactions aren't as physical. But in Dengeki, the moments of sudden movement have a very similar feeling as a well drawn action/adventure manga. It really is amazing how easy it is to imagine these characters moving around and interacting with each other. I like the direction the plot is moving in, although a specific scene does get used a bit too repetitively. I'm talking about YOU, Teru's brother "never forget your sin" moment. But I can see how it's being used to a certain effect, so I've chosen to not get too nit-picky over that.Also, each character is becoming better developed in the storyline, which is something I've been really enjoying. Especially the side characters! They are constantly evolving and growing in major ways with each passing plot point. It's making me get really invested in almost everyone and not just the main duo. Rena (the student council prez) and Kiyoshi (Teru's childhood friend aka mini-nerd-boy) are becoming really interesting characters! I'm looking forward to what happens to seeing what happens with their characters as the story moves forward.