JessicaRobyn

Reading Robyn

Ouran High School Host Club, Vol 2

Ouran High School Host Club, Vol. 02 - Bisco Hatori It's been a while since I read this series. This is another one of those unfortunate situations where I started reading Host Club a long time ago, got pretty far into the story, then stopped reading and forgot my place. But now that it has been such a long time and I loved the series so much in the past, it couldn't hurt to finally come back to it and continue my re-read efforts. I had a bit of trouble getting into this volume at first. The personalities of each character is so specific and the panels are so chaotic that it took a bit of adjusting to before I got to that point where the Host Club goes from confusing/crazy to confusing/crazy/FUN.I'm hoping that the next volume will go more smoothly, but it was still a hoot reading these really silly misadventures.