JessicaRobyn

Reading Robyn

Untitled Miss Peregrine Sequel

Hollow City - Ransom Riggs I'm interested to see where the story goes after the events the first book left us on. Hopefully we'll get to see a lot more character development! 2013 2014 still seems is a long way off. June 2013: I'm a little surprised the book release date has been pushed back to 2014. I feel like reminding myself that this is a squeal to a book that came out in 2011. I don't know how it's going to fare (especially in sales) with such a long wait still ahead of us. Here's hoping that the reason it has been pushed back is because it's being hand crafted with painstaking devotion in the far off mountains and not something to be worried about.