JessicaRobyn

Reading Robyn

Revenge of the Spellmans (Isabel "Izzy" Spellman)

Revenge of the Spellmans - Lisa Lutz As a long lover of the Spellman family I was not surprised when this latest read disrupted my already odd sleeping hours. This installment has carried the same amazing writing and insane situations shown in the first two books. This time around focusing on the new changes of the each character and Isabel's relationships in and outside of the family as we still deal with the aftermath of the previous book. Of course there's also case #001, which brings it's own set of over the top problems and detours, along with the new rift between Rae and Henry. I loved every second of reading this book. The wonderful combo of humour, mystery and problems much more complicated then my own make reading the series something I just can't not enjoy. I'm looking forward to seeing how the Spellmans problems are farther explored and perhaps concluded(?) in the next book.