JessicaRobyn

Reading Robyn

Fruits Basket: v.14

Fruits Basket, Volume 14 - Natsuki Takaya This volume starts off with giving us the first real opportunity to get some insight into Rin's backstory and her past ties with Haru. Rin probably has one of my favourite character designs in Fruits Basket as a whole. You can tell just by looking at her the kind of life she's experienced and that makes learning about her history that much more compelling. However, what really caught my attention though was Yuki's revelation at the end of this volume. It was absolutely stupendous! I'm surprised how much I'm enjoying his character. The direction his character is taking is really interesting. I didn't think the student council group would play such a large role in his growth but I'm really curious to see where he ends up, which is more then I can say compared to my feelings for his at the beginning of the series when he was very much overshadowed by my love for Kyo.