JessicaRobyn

Reading Robyn

Fruits Basket Volume 12

Fruits Basket, Volume 12 - Natsuki Takaya I'm really beginning to love all the character development that is going on, especially with Kyo. (KyoxTohru!) Things have definitely started to hold onto that darker feel now that we know about the fate of the cat. It will be interesting to see where all of this goes.Kagura was also really great in this volume, previous to this we haven't ever gotten into her character backstory beyond her Kyo "love". (and still haven't really.)Also, I'm not loving Rin quite yet, although she has a beautiful character design I don't know where she fits in the story, aside from a plot point for Haru. She definitely has me curious though!