JessicaRobyn

Reading Robyn

Alice's Adventures in Wonderland - Jim  Dale, Lewis Carroll I can imagine had I been introduced to this story as a kid I would have eaten it up. Now however, I feel like I admire Alice in Wonderland, but I don't love it. It is a little sad for me to realize this because there are just so many wonderful stories that have been inspired by and adapted from this book that I love so dearly. I feel like I should love it, but right now is not the time in my life in which I can. I have both read it and listened to it read, but both times I was not transported to Wonderland in the way I had hoped to be. I don't know, we'll see if that changes with time and circumstance.