JessicaRobyn

Reading Robyn

Crimson Hero, Volume 2 - Mitsuba Takanashi Oh, Crimson Hero. I'm trying to like you, but all of your characters are so unlikeable and melodramatic that I want to punch them in the face. Nobara is still a good protagonist, but I needed something a little bit more from this volume than what I got. The whole thing was pretty upsetting, especially that volleyball match. I know that the match was suppose to upset me. I know that it was intended to make me angry. However, from what I understand of volleyball as a sport, it is about more then serving the ball so hard that you're physically hurting your opponent with it. It's like if you were playing hockey and were aiming the puck so it'd hit the goalie in the throat. It's just not done! I'm going to continue with the series because I have volumes three and four in front of me, but I just don't know what this author is going for here. She obviously has a respect for the sport and wants to convey that, but that doesn't exactly translate to an interesting story.