JessicaRobyn

Reading Robyn

My Mother Is a French Fry and Further Proof of My Fuzzed-Up Life - Colleen Sydor Targeted towards younger young-adults, Fuzzed-Up Life focuses on a mother-daughter relationship where the daughter has the perspective of a spoiled child and the mother just does not see the obvious animosity. When did people stop communicating with each other? Does the young-adult genre cease to exist when people actually sit down and talk to each other about their feelings?This book is not anything special and in my opinion should just be tossed aside in favour of something more along the lines of books by Maureen Johnson or Brad Barkley/Heather Hepler.