JessicaRobyn

Reading Robyn

Mars, Volume 11 - Fuyumi Soryo I don't know why I love this story so much. It's a weird roller-coaster of happy relief and crushing sympathy. Waiting for the next heartbreaking moment to happen, then smiling when it all comes to past. Maybe I just like to root for the underdogs of the world?It'll be interesting to see what happens with Rei and his father. I don't really know what to make of all this yet, but I do wonder what will come of it. Will it be good, or bad ...? You can see my overall review of the complete series (spoiler free I promise) on my blog Reading Robyn