JessicaRobyn

Reading Robyn

Shelf Life - Robert Corbet Shelf Life is a character driven novel that doesn't have much in the way of plot but is interesting in spite of that. This is a book that I read pre-goodreads and it was the first time I had ever read anything with multiple perspectives. Each character has there own happens and everyone gets a chance to show a small glimpse into their daily lives as they work to get by. It's a very average story, but I managed to stumble upon it at the right time for me to enjoy it.