JessicaRobyn

Reading Robyn

Wicked Lovely - Melissa Marr Wicked Lovely was another pre-goodreads book that I just couldn't get into. It started off with my full attention and then gradually I started to wonder what I was reading and why the hell I was still reading it. When this used to happen I would start skimming and flipping ahead, so I can't even say for certain if what I did would consist of me actually finishing the book.If someone out there wants to try and talk me into re-reading Wicked Lovely their welcome to it. I would probably do it if given the time to. I'm fully willing to admit that I just don't trust my own judgement when it comes to the books I read when I first started reading YA. Wicked Lovely wasn't my thing at the time. However, considering what I've read in other reviews I'm not sure it would be any better a second time 'round.Take my rating with a grain of salt.