JessicaRobyn

Reading Robyn

Oh. My. Gods. - Tera Lynn Childs Oh. My, Gods. is a great book to just sit back and read while taking a break from the weight of more heavy young adult fiction.It's a fun book! Light without being air-headed, fun without being overly peppy, and cute without being completely made of fluff. The story consists of all the normal ploys of your average "new girl at school" story, but with the added excitement of the Greek gods. I'm always up for a new and different take on bringing Greek myth into modern reality.I liked the story and what it had to offer, although there were some flaws with pacing and rushing through key events. It's easy to forgive these things if you know what sort of book you're reading. I would definitely recommend this to younger YA readers if you're hoping to get into Greek retellings.