JessicaRobyn

Reading Robyn

The Princess Diaries - Meg Cabot I liked the book, but I can't say I didn't expect more.The Princess Diaries movies were a big part of my sleepover history and no matter what I do I just can't help but do some nostalgic comparison between the two. I wanted to get sucked into this series and find another way to enjoy something I used to love so much, but I don't think it's a good idea for me to continue after this book just to try and recreate a feeling I had once. My nostalgia is only hurting my enjoyment, so why try and force it?