JessicaRobyn

Reading Robyn

Priestess (Fushigi Yugi: The Mysterious Play, Vol. 1) - Yuu Watase Back when I first started reading manga I remember sitting on the floor in the newly discovered manga section of Chapters (a book store) and reading Fushigi Yugi. The art was striking and previous to this I had only read science fiction manga. However, the only thing I really remember about Fushigi Yugi is how hard it became to obtain. I read the first couple of volumes, but eventually I just petered off trying to find it. This is definitely something I want to check out again and see if I'd still enjoy it now.