JessicaRobyn

Reading Robyn

Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind, Vol. 1 - Hayao Miyazaki, David Lewis, Toren Smith, Kaori Inoue, Joe Yamazaki, Walden Wong, Izumi Evers Premeditating: Nausicaä holds a very special place in my heart. I feel in love with the story and Nausicaä herself from the movie adaptation right at the perfect time. I swear I watched that thing over and over and over again in a single day. However, I had no idea that this story was also in graphic novel form and written by Miyazaki himself! I always considered him to be a director and screenplay writer, a genius of the animated world, I never thought he also worked in print! This will definitely be something I'll have to check out soon. I always wanted to see more of Nausicaä and her beautiful story. Hopefully this won't disappoint.