JessicaRobyn

Reading Robyn

Every Girl's Dream (The Mediator, #3.5) - Meg Cabot So far The Mediator series has earned threes across the board for books one to four from me, so I didn't have high expectations for this short story. Yet somehow I've come away disappointed with Cabot. This is where I question when this was written. If it was written before Cabot had really developed the series then that would make sense. The development just isn't there, the character depth isn't there, the life of the story and writing consistency just isn't there. The story is just Suze constantly calling herself a "freak" in various ways and gushing over Jesse in the most cringe worthy manner. There I just saved you two minutes. I would suggest readers skip it, especially if there not yet finished the series. What has me most disappointed with this is the quality. I wish if authors are going to go the route of having a supplementary short story that they make sure it's truly worth it.