JessicaRobyn

Reading Robyn

Speechless - Hannah Harrington Premeditating: I'm looking forward to this more then I thought I would be. I seen a lot of buzz about the cover, but now that people are starting to read it I'm thinking this is something I have to keep an eye out for. Saving June was full of really well written characters and story especially for the hit or miss road-trip sub-genre of YA, so I'm really curious what Harrington can do with this. Cover thoughts: Sometimes less is more. It's a daring move to not go in the direction of all the super done-up covers and in doing so this will stand out like a spot light. Brilliant from a marketing stand point!