JessicaRobyn

Reading Robyn

High School Debut, Vol. 03 - Kazune Kawahara Well, things sure do progress fast in the manga world. It's like woooosh!, no time to dilly dally!I still have some issues with the pacing. It does something to the story telling that I just don't like. But overall I'm still enjoying this on the same level I did the first book. I just haven't been wowed by the content. I'm hoping that as things keep going it'll hit its stride and get me to fall in love with it. Still really cute, but nothing truly fantastic yet.