JessicaRobyn

Reading Robyn

High School Debut, Vol. 01 - Kazune Kawahara This was a pretty great start to this odd and funny series. It's been quite sometime, but I still remember that I watched the live action movie for this manga and was impressed by what I saw. It seemed perfectly cute, which it also is in manga form, so I'm glad I've finally gotten around to reading the series properly. (I was super lucky to just come across the first three volumes at the library.) Overall I liked it less then I expected too, but that has little to do with the actual story and more to do with my problems with the pacing and the way everyone is always talking with exclamation points ... ! After every sentence! Who yells this much?! It was like the CAPS LOCK was stuck! Some of those sentences could have easily ended in a period! Seriously people! But aside from that, this was really funny and just so adorable it's like an IV of fluffy rainbows and crippling romantic anxiety!