JessicaRobyn

Reading Robyn

High School Debut, Vol. 02 - Kazune Kawahara So, I've decided that Asa (Yoh's younger sister) has all the makings of a future sociopath. I may be a little harsh, the translation might be causing some problems, but there are some moments in this volume that just make Asa look like this crazy girl. Such a crazy girl. It was weird to see her all of a sudden develop these ticks that leave even the characters in the book a little confused. She has some issues, but at least it was still entertaining to read about! As for Yoh and Haruna, they are just so cute. You know where this is all heading, but it's fun to just watch it all play out. It reminds me of Love*Com (Lovely*Complex), Volume 1 in that way. The situation and characters are different, but if you really squint you can see quite a few more similarities between these two series then you might expect to see. hmmmmmm cough As soon as I put this one down I didn't even try to stop myself from grabbing the next one. I know when I'm really enjoying something when that instant read reflex starts to kick in!