JessicaRobyn

Reading Robyn

The Art of WALL.E - Tim Hauser, Andrew Stanton The Art of WALL.E is pretty self explanatory. A beautiful table book full of art from every stage imaginable of Pixar's WALL.E. When I first watched the movie, I was blown away. This is the type of book that will satisfy the curiosity of anyone who is interested in a more in-depth look at it's creation. Also, there are a lot of pretty pictures. If this wasn't a library book I'd be taking some of these pages and putting them up on my wall. Such a beautiful book!