JessicaRobyn

Reading Robyn

Bet Me - Jennifer Crusie I don't normally read a lot of adult contemporary fiction, mostly because navigating my library's general fiction section is no easy task. But Bet Me caught my eye when I saw it recommend as an audio book. I ended up reading the hardcover instead, but I'm glad this ended up in front of me either way. I read this in one sitting and had a blast with the charming characters and great use of dialogue. Bet Me made me giggle and smile the whole way through, with its familiar romance and a nice side of banter. I really need to remember to read more of this genre and I definitely need to see more from Jennifer Crusie!