JessicaRobyn

Reading Robyn

Love*Com (Lovely*Complex), Volume 12 - Aya Nakahara I have to say I got a confused with the ending of this volume. It took me much longer then I'm willing to admit but I had to do a double take before I figured out that at the end of this volume there is a one-shot done by the author about a completely unrelated story, called I'll Love You Even If I Become a Star" with a new cast of characters outside of the Love*Com world. And of course, because I wasn't paying attention and flipped over the title page (which I thought was a chapter divider) I was instantly in some sort of bizzaro world.I'm used to a manga having extra content at the end but normally it's only a few pages and is at least related to the main content. The one-shot was cute, but I didn't see a reason for it to be there, especially since it was over 40 pages long...