JessicaRobyn

Reading Robyn

Love*Com (Lovely*Complex), Volume 5 - Aya Nakahara The (still very one-sided) love story of Koizumi and Otani continues! In this volume, Risa and Otani (and everyone else) are dealing with the aftermath of Risa's heartbreak. A back and forth between optimism and defeat, for every one step forward, they take two Risa-size steps back.When Love*Com wants to wallow, it wallows hard. I didn't like this volume one as much as the previous because it is just so wallow-y. However, I do like that the story is taking on a natural progression and that things are evolving. But you know, laying the groundwork for a relationship is exhausting. At this point I just really want to see Otani be on the other side of things for once. I mean common! Someone needs to light a fire under that boy's butt.