JessicaRobyn

Reading Robyn

World Heritage Sites: A Complete Guide to 878 UNESCO World Heritage Sites - UNESCO World Heritage Sites is a great book for both basic reference and discovery. From each page there are amazing photographs of places most of us can only dream of seeing, pieces of world history. The information given for each location is good and it gives a starting point in which you can then go out and research about more specific locals and details. Excellent for the day dreaming explorer in me I can't get enough of flipping through these pages.