JessicaRobyn

Reading Robyn

B.O.D.Y., Volume 2 - Ao Mimori Aaaaaaaaaand you lost me. I was hoping after a okay start to the series in volume one that volume two would up the anti and help me connect more to the main character's budding romance. Unfortunately, nope.Instead of a fleshed out story we go right into the deep end as B.O.D.Y jumps into unnecessary dramatics and equally unnecessary plot turns. Now, I know that drama (and over the top drama at that) are staples of this genre of manga but this is only volume two. At this point I'm not invested enough to care in the characters antics.The storyline and characters were promising but the execution of the plot was not to my taste.