JessicaRobyn

Reading Robyn

Case Closed, Vol. 2 - Gosho Aoyama Conan goes back to school, 1st grade style. A new clue emerges about the mysterious men in black or are they "the syndicate"? And Conan takes cute to a whole new level. I don't know how these guys do it. I mean, people are dying left, right, and center and somehow the story still manages to be cute and silly while handling death seriously. I wish more time could be put into the chapter by chapter cases. They felt a little rushed this volume but that may have been due to me just reading too fast. It just sucks me in! The writers and artist behind everything are just amazing. If only all crime writing was this good!