JessicaRobyn

Reading Robyn

How Nearly Everything Was Invented by the Brainwaves - Jilly MacLeod, Lisa Swerling, Ralph Lazar This book gives you a lot to look at, with pages upon pages of cute little drawings and short paragraphs of just about nearly everything. It is the perfect sort of book for someone looking to spark interest in invention, science and history for younger kids who have reading skills but still want a lot to look at. I think that this could also be a great jumping off point for them to go off and expand what they know through the Internet and projects.