JessicaRobyn

Reading Robyn

The Eternal Smile: Three Stories - Gene Luen Yang, Derek Kirk Kim I love this graphic novel! The Eternal Smile is one of those stories, well three stories that I am happy I have read, living up to and beyond all my expectations. However, now that I'm here writing a review of the book I have found that everything I type in praise or description of comes out sounding like some sort of pitch, like the kind of hype review you would find in a teen magazine with a sponsor to please. And even though everything I want to say is true it's hard to get past the amount of times I've typed "breathtaking" or "amazing". The truth is these stories will make you want to smile, then stop and wonder why. From the smallest details to the most amazingcolours I have so many reasons as to why I love The Eternal Smile but my best advice is to just go out and read it yourself, and then read it again because even if your not a fan of the stories (which might mean you need to see a doctor, just saying) the art will please the eyes more then any plain text could.